$35-$45 per person
2-3 Hour Event-Includes all art supplies, and step-by-step instruction. Fully stocked bar & bartender, music, pictures, set up/clean up.
15-35 person minimum/depending on date & time
- 2-3 Hour Party
- 15-35 guest minimum
- Private studio space for you and your friends
- Local artist to lead your group step by step
- You choose the painting
- We provide all the art supplies
- We handle all the set up & clean up
- We can accommodate up to 40 painters
- Hosts of 20 people or more will receive a gift certificate to a future class
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
- Choose a date & time from our calendar. We can host 1 party at a time at this location.
- Pick a painting from our Library
- Put down the deposit
- Invite your friends & family
- Brings drinks, food & snacks
- Relax & Enjoy
Ready to book your party…or do you have more questions?Contact Us
A deposit is required for all private events to be added to our calendar. Deposit will be applied to any balance due, used for gratuity or refunded.
Picasso & Wine has a 10 day cancellation policy for private events. To receive a full refund, you must contact the studio prior to 10 days of your event. If the event is cancelled within 10 days of the event, you forfeit the deposit and guests who have registered will be issued a credit. We do not issue refunds for Private Events.
If you don’t meet the minimum attendance requirements to reserve the studio for a private party, we are always happy to accommodate small groups at our regularly scheduled public events. Let us know how many in your group and we will seat you together. If you book a private party and do not meet the minimum required number of people, you will still be required to pay for the minimum.
How far in advance should I book my party?
We recommend booking at least 4-6 weeks in advance! You will have a better chance of reserving your preferred date & time.