About this event:
If you were lucky enough to know Ali or ever attended one of her classes at Picasso & Wine you know that she is a sweet, hilarious, creative and loving woman! We feel so blessed that we had the opportunity to work & play with her, and we want to help support her in anyway we can!
Ali was recently diagnosed with stage 4 cancer— an unthinkable reality for such a young woman, and new mother. She is facing the hardest fight of her life, we wanted to organize a special afternoon event to ask for prayer and monetary support.
The art piece will be an original piece that Ali created called “Dear Diary”. You will be able to create a very unique piece with your own designs and colors. Write special uplifting messages, prayer and support. The picture of her painting example is posted in the description.
Complimentary finger foods will be offered. Raffles & Silent Auction.
PICASSO & WINE IS DONATING 100% OF ALL PROCEEDS FROM THE CLASS.
- Includes Art Supplies & Painting Class
- We Have a Full Bar (Outside beverages NOT allowed, drinks purchased separately.)
- Age Policy (Day time events 12 & up)
- What is the Bar Side Table? It is a small table that seats a maximum of 4 people. It is located in a small area near the bar. It is not located in the main studio. The area has a TV monitor so you can watch the artists canvas and follow the class. 1 Ticket is for 2 People and includes your 1st Beverage.
- Reserving All At Once? We automatically seat groups under ticket purchasers/host’s name.
- Reserving Separately? Write in the checkout notes who you want to sit with.
- Reservations are non refundable for this event.
Questions. Call us at 775-453-1168 or email email@example.com for assistance.